OISTAT offers two types of grants: OISTAT Seed Money Grant and OISTAT Project Grant. Both grants are allocated to projects that support OISTAT mission and are for the benefit of the worldwide theatre community.
Project undertaken and supported by the OISTAT Executive Committee and one of OISTAT Commissions or Sub-commissions.
Depending on the scale of the project and number of projects approved by OISTAT. In each two-year circle, only worldwide project could have up to a maximum of 25,000 Euro.
OISTAT Project Grant is for projects that:
1. Seek new knowledge through experiment, research, or collection of resources that will promote new ideas, new ways of working together;
2. Demonstrate originality, creativity, and innovation;
3. Improve or enhance contemporary approaches to theatre design, technology, education, research and/or architecture.
4. Bring OISTAT members together to experience the benefit of the project.
1. The grant funding must be completed within a two-year cycle. Applicants should allow sufficient time to plan, implement and close out their project.
2. When funded, projects need to acknowledge OISTAT and Headquarters’ official government supporter(s) in all printed and online media.
3. 90% of the grant will be granted when application is approved; 10% will be granted after project report is received by OISTTAT HQ.
4. The project report should be submitted the OISTAT Headquarters no later than November 30 in the year the project is finished.
5. The project must follow OISTAT Adjudication Policy and OISTAT Inclusion Policy.
The application must be submitted to OISTAT Headquarters firstname.lastname@example.org prior to the two-year cycle and to be reviewed and approved by OISTAT Executive Committee.
The project report should be submitted the OISTAT Headquarters no later than November 30 in the year the project is finished.
Applications should consist of the following:
1. A completed OISTAT Project Grant Application Form
2. A Grant Proposal Narrative with a detailed description
The project report should be submitted to the OISTAT Headquarters no later than November 30 in the year the project is finished.
Project report should consist of the following:
* Note: If the project is granted, OISTAT may use the text, photos and pictures of the project report for non-commercial purposes that support the mission of the organization