OISTAT Seed Money Grant
OISTAT Grant is allocated to projects that support OISTAT mission and are for the benefit of the worldwide theatre community.
- To stimulate the exchange of ideas and innovations, and to promote international collaboration in professions which support live performance;
- To promote the formation of centres in each country in order to achieve these aims;
- To encourage life-long learning among live performance practitioners;
- To respect the integrity of all cultures and celebrate the diversity as well as the similarities of those who work in support of live performance.
Applicant Eligibility: OISTAT Members
Grant amount: OISTAT will fund Seed Money Grants to a maximum of 1,000 Euro each.
Download Complete OISTAT Grant Guidelines
Download Seed Money Application Form
Download Seed Money Report Form
- Grant application must be supported by one of the OISTAT Commissions or Working Groups
- OISTAT Seed Money Grant is meant to support specific projects in theatre design and/or technology.
- OISTAT Seed Money Grant is meant to help the project director seek additional funding from other sources.
- The outside resources should be at least double to the Seed Money
- OISTAT does not fund projects budgeted under €5,000
- Projects that encompass multiple commission disciplines and/or include the work of multiple cultures are encouraged.
- The project granted must be completed within the two-year cycle including the funding year. Applicants should allow su"cient time to plan, implement, close out their project. When funded, projects need to acknowledge OISTAT and Headquarters’ o"cial government supporter in all printed and online media.
Guidelines and Application Instructions
The application of Seed Money must be submitted to OISTAT Headquarters email@example.com by March 31 of the funding year and to be reviewed and approved by OISTAT Executive Committee.
OISTAT Seed Money Grant Application Deadline:
By March 31, each year for the following year
Grant Review Timeline
Applications should consist of the Following:
- a description of the project including its draft program, location, scheduled plan; name, address and telephone number of the project contact person;
- information on organizers and expected participants, co-organizers, sponsors if any promotion scheme
- budget with line-item
- project financial information: proposed project budget, the amount of money requested and the expected date of grant payment, other anticipated sources of income;
- plans to measure and evaluate program results
Criteria for Evaluation
- Seek new knowledge through experimentation, research, or the collection of resources that will promote new ideas, new ways of working together
- Demonstrate originality, creativity, and innovation;
- Improve or enhance contemporary approaches to design and/or technology;
- Result in presentations, demonstrations, or publication for OISTAT members and their Centres;
- That brings OISTAT members and Center together to experience the benefit of the project.
Project Report Submission
The project report should be submitted the OISTAT Headquarters no later than Nov. 30 in the year the project is finished.
90% of the grant will be granted before report submission is received
Project report should consist of the following:
- Project report should consist of the following:
- A completed Grant Report Cover Summary Form
- A Grant Report Narrative with a detailed description
- Project Photos
- All the contact information including project staff and participants
- Original RECEIPTS
- Detailed accounting of how the grant was spent, including project financial statement.
- Samples of printed materials, copy of webpages that acknowledge OISTAT and MOC (Ministry of Culture) as sponsors with their logos.
Procedure of Applying for OISTAT Seed Money Grants
(A) Application form
(B) Application checklist
(C) OISTAT Seed Money Grant Report Form
(D) Report checklist